Saturday, March 7, 2009

Return From Hiatus Reviews

Sorry for my long leave of absence. I'm kicking off my return with a bunch of film reviews.
Starting with.....

Ghost Town
Rating: *******
One Line Review: Extremely funny!


Resident Evil: Degeneration
Rating:********
One Line Review: The first of what I hope is many RE CGI films!!

A L'Interieur aka INSIDE
Rating:*********
One Line Review: Absolutely grotesque and dark!

My Bloody Valentine 3D
Rating:********
One Line Review: Remake is so much more brutal and intense than the original.Friday The 13th
Rating:*********
One Line Review: I don't see this as a remake but as a much needed Reboot.
MILK
Rating:*********
One Line Review: A movie that is much needed at this time, phenomenal!
The Wrestler
Rating:*********
One Line Review: One of the greatest and truthful films made about the lives of professional wrestlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment